The original camp was built near Hammond, NY. It was deserted after WW II. It didn't get resurrected until the 1950's then again in the 1970's before being resurrected in 1999.
Islands number #30 and #31 were purchased. Over the next decade, more upgrades were made to both the main camp and a bunkhouse camp was added.
More renovations to the camp were made especially to the bunkhouse. This is done so we can accommodate more people who would like to visit Twin Islands.
Construction on the expansion of the Bunkhouse begins.
Bunkhouse is nearly complete.
Bunkhouse is completed.